Little sweet treats for sweet tooths, that scream 'Bite me'.
Easy and delicious!
- 2 bananas
- 2 tbsp unsalted (no added sugar) peanut butter
- 5 dark chocolate squares (80-90% cacao)
- 1 tsp virgin coconut oil
- 1 pinch of pink Himalayan salt (optional)
1. Cut each banana in 5 pieces vertically and then slice each horizontally (makes 20 banana pieces)
2. Using a knife, top each flat banana side with some peanut butter.
3. Place the dark chocolate in a bowl and heat it in the microwave for 1 about a minute, until it melts
4. Take each banana-peanut covered piece and place it in the melted dark chocolate bowl and with a spoon, drizzle more until completely covered. Scoop the piece with a spoon from the bowl and place in the prepared tray. Repeat until all pieces are covered in dark chocolate and placed in the container
5. Place in the freezer for 15min
7. Enjoy as dessert! These can then be stored in the fridge
#girlcando #fitrecipes #mybestversion #fitfood #stayhealthy #healthyrecipes #healthydesserts #healthandfitness #fitnessrecipes #peanutbutter #chocolate #banana #fitnessblog #cacao #fitfood #healthyhabits #lowcalorie #recipe